
I then braved the traffic to head to Tacoma and meet with the folks at Bellarmine. Wisely I had allowed an hour and forty minutes to make the trip, though it is only about a thirty mile drive and should take about fifty minutes...well, I ended up pulling into visitor parking with just a few minutes to spare. And yet again, another enjoyable visit. I met with one student who is only a junior as the other student who had signed up wasn't able to get out of AP Physics due to a test...quite understandable!

And for my last visit of the day and the trip, I swung over to Annie Wright School to see two students, both of whom I met last year. One girl's father attended Kenyon, and I believe he teaches at AWS, and both girls were well versed in regards to Kenyon and the search process.
The AWS mansion is stunning...what a cool place to go to school!

I'm back in Gambier for the week and head to Portland, Oregon, on Sunday. That's now 37 high schools in addition to 2 workshops and 1 fair on the books! All in I've met students from 41 different schools thus far during my fall travels.
From Gambier, all the best.
-Noble

No comments:
Post a Comment