
And this really cool painting from the Class of 1998.

My second visit was back in Oakland at College Preparatory School. I'm sad that I wasn't able to meet with any students there--unusual for my visits at CPS--but I was on campus immediately following a pep rally that sounded insane so I'm sure I was simply forgotten. I'm sorry that Martin wasn't there to say hello as he was out at a meeting, but it was nice to meet a new face in the counseling office.

I love the close-knit community feel of CPS. This sign seems to capture it well, highlighting faces from the community who have worked at CPS over the past fifty years.

And for my final stop of the day I headed back through the tunnel to Bentley School in Lafayette. As is always the case, it was a most enjoyable visit with the counselors there and I met with three great students, as well. Good luck with your costume duties, Paul!

It was a shorter day because I had to move one appointment to tomorrow, thus I'll have a longer Friday with five visits. Then I'll head to the airport for a red-eye to OHIO and the end of travel season! If I'm able, I'll update tomorrow evening from SFO.
From the East Bay, all the best.
-Noble

No comments:
Post a Comment