Kenyon College

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Friends, old and new

Today was perhaps my busiest day of travel and a most enjoyable time. Unfortunately I'm not feeling well tonight--I don't think it is anything big, just a bit tired from sleeping lightly for too many nights in a row--so I'll check in tomorrow night from the East Bay. Thanks to San Francisco University High, Lick-Wilmerding and Jewish Community School for terrific visits, and to Joni at Summer Search for sharing a delicious lunch of Vietnamese cuisine in downtown.

Actually, as I'm sitting here looking at my pictures from today, they didn't come out all that well! For some reason I just didn't have a good eye for pictures... So here's two for you, at least...the first from downtown San Francisco near the Summer Search offices.

And clearly a sign from Ellie the Cat in Gambier...


Enjoyed a delicious dinner and lovely company tonight with my classmate and good friend Jon from the Class of '97 where I had the pleasure of meeting his girlfriend, as well. Meeting up with old friends is definitely a perk of travel!

From San Francisco, all the best.
-Noble

No comments: