And this sculpture sits in the primary school yard. I was compelled to take a picture of it for some unknown reason--something about it resonates with me.
The event yesterday was very successful and made more enjoyable by terrific company and gracious hosts. I then drove from Seattle to Portland (my first drive ever without rain!) and the scenery was gorgeous as the trees go through the fits of fall.This morning the rain and clouds returned but it didn't stop me from fitting in a quick stop at Portland Saturday Market (also held on Sundays, but of the same name) after a lovely interview this morning. This is a shot of one of the many bridges in Portland with the Convention Center in the background, venue for this year's college fair.
This is the Burnside Bridge; on the west end, you'll find the market underneath.
The fair today was exceptionally good. I'm battling the loss of my voice at this point in the season. One more session tomorrow, followed by five interviews, and then back to Gambier for a few days!
This is the Burnside Bridge; on the west end, you'll find the market underneath.
The fair today was exceptionally good. I'm battling the loss of my voice at this point in the season. One more session tomorrow, followed by five interviews, and then back to Gambier for a few days!From Portland, all the best.
-Noble

No comments:
Post a Comment