Kenyon College

Saturday, October 17, 2009

The weather you associate with Seattle

After what was, at times, a somewhat harrowing flight marked by substantial turbulence, and a wicked rainstorm on the drive to downtown Seattle from the airport, I still sit and await my materials to arrive. The second bag I brought along--in response to the experience of the missing package you may remember from my previous trip to Seattle--apparently didn't make my flight (though the one with all of my clothes did, thankfully.) The airline claims the bag arrived on a later flight and supposedly they'll deliver it tonight...but until it is in hand, I won't believe it! (I'm only a WEE BIT worried as I expect to see more than 18,000 students over the next two days at the NACAC Fall National College Fair in downtown Seattle.

I snapped a few pictures of the scenery around Lake Union and the ominous clouds moving through the area. In the first you can see the Space Needle if you look closely.


From Seattle, all the best.
-Noble

No comments: