Hello from Germantown, Tennessee! I'm set up for the night in this suburb of Memphis where I have five high school visits tomorrow. I flew in today--much shorter flight than what I'm used to--and had a chance to grab a fantastic dinner in Germantown with a good friend from Kenyon. Geoff Bollier '09 is here teaching Algebra I to 8th & 9th graders at a Memphis high school through Teach for America. He was kind enough to come over to my neck of the woods and I introduced him to The Commissary, a Germantown institution. It just so happened to be all-you-can-eat ribs at The Commissary (who knew?!?) and we had a terrific time catching up over some mouth-watering Memphis barbecue. If you're ever in the area, be sure to check them out!
From Germantown, all the best.
-Noble
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gambier, Ohio 43022 (740)427-5000

No comments:
Post a Comment