It's a bit chilly for this time of year but I'm certain it won't dampen festivities on campus for our Family Weekend. It's such a busy weekend here... but I'm heading out on the road again.
I fly to Seattle in the morning where I'll spend the next few days and attend the National College Fairs on Sunday and Monday. Mid-week, I'm headed to Anchorage, Alaska, before returning to Seattle overnight and then down to Portland for the National Fairs next weekend.
Stay tuned!
Less than 30 days to our Early Decision I deadline...
From Ransom Hall, all the best.
Noble
-
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(46)
-
▼
October
(11)
- Fair season
- Courgars, Wolverines, Grizzly Bears and Eagles, oh...
- New friends, great students and Santa Claus, to boot
- 3,188 miles from Gambier!
- A fair day
- Busy day!
- The weather you associate with Seattle
- Welcome, Families!
- Happy to be home!
- A polar bear to close the trip?
- Travels throughout the peninsula
-
▼
October
(11)
About Me
-
▼
2009
(46)
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gambier, Ohio 43022 (740)427-5000

No comments:
Post a Comment