The numbers represent every graduating class to date to have attended the high school. Very neat!I then headed just a short distance away to The Menlo School on Valparaiso Avenue. I was able to say hello to most of the counseling staff before meeting with students in their fantastic college counseling center. It was the end of Creative Arts Week on campus and the grounds were decorated with students' art. A most enjoyable visit.
My last visit in the area was at Palo Alto High School, a few short blocks from my hotel. Though students weren't able to pull themselves from classes, I had the pleasure to meet with their counselor and two parent volunteers. Paly is a stunning old school with a palpable sense of history and place.
And for my final visit of the trip I headed to San Jose to see the counseling staff at The Harker School.

My shot of the day doesn't make any sense to me. It's a mural from the Stanford Shopping Center where I killed some time between appointments this morning.

Make any sense to you?
Next time I log in it will (hopefully) be from Gambier!!!
From Palo Alto, all the best.
-Noble

No comments:
Post a Comment