
I then headed over to Brentwood High School for a lunchtime visit. It's hard to make out the building as the entryway is decorated in fall foliage. Brentwood is home to the Bruins.

My final visit was to Ensworth High School back up in Nashville. It was also a most enjoyable visit where I met with the new counselors as well as some fine young women in the junior class. Ensworth is set in a beautiful valley and feels very much like a college campus. All of the Ensworth folks seem so happy to be there... it leaves visitors with a most positive feeling.

And, since I was conveniently on Highway 100 and near the Loveless Cafe, I thought it would be a most egregious error to miss out on one of the best meals in the city! If you've been, you know... and if you haven't, get there!
I'm down in Chattanooga for my FINAL DAY OF VISITS in this travel season. I've saved four wonderful schools for last, so I'm very much looking forward to my visits tomorrow.From Chattanooga, all the best.
-Noble

No comments:
Post a Comment