In the summer we offer tours, interviews and information sessions on most weekdays. These are excellent opportunities to get to know Kenyon better...though campus may 'feel' a bit different since there are so few students around, it is well worth the trip as you navigate your college search. If you like what you learn, you can hopefully return for a visit when classes are in session. Visiting campuses is essential, and I can't emphasize it enough...you really must experience a place in person to get the best sense of it. Such was the case with my own college search process. I initially refused to visit Kenyon (it's in Ohio...yuck!) but I was so surprised and pleased by what I found here that it completely upended my search.
Of course if you are unable to visit campus at this time, we completely understand. But be certain to take advantage of other resources--online, email, college fairs--that might bring us a bit closer to you, and allow you to learn more about Kenyon.
One quick note, if you haven't done so already...for rising seniors and juniors, check out our Dean's "Tips to Say Sane".
As always, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
From Ransom Hall, all the best.
-Noble
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gambier, Ohio 43022 (740)427-5000

No comments:
Post a Comment